Monday, January 30, 2012

New blocks

Just a quick post to let you know what I've been up to.  I'm working on my Orca Bay as leaders and enders, pieced new DJ, Sylvia's and Just Takes Two blocks. 

Dear Jane is the one with purple, Sylvia's Bridal is the blue and Just Takes Two is in red.


I also have another page spread from my book of days. My chosen word for this year is IMAGINE.  That's what I stamped but it's not easy to read.  I think I need to change the color of the letters so they will stand out more.  I'm thinkin' about it.  This is so much fun and I'm learning new techniques each day.  I learned how to put the three quilt blocks in a collage.  Now I can use that to collage my own photos and use in my book.  I'm soooo excited!!!!


May your dreams take you to the corner of your smiles. Have a blessed day.

No comments: