Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Treasure

Today I would like to share my Tuesday Treasure with you. 

They're my cute little angels that greets me everyday I walk into my studio.


They actually belonged to my Mom and spent many a year in her kitchen.  I don't know how old they are or where she found them but they give me a peaceful feeling knowing they are watching over me every day.  You can visit Melody for Tuesday Treasures if you would like.  Have a wonderful day!

May your dreams take you to the corner of your smiles. Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

Charlie and Wendy said...

What pretty little angels. And your cottage is gorgeous.

Fiona said...

Oh Kathleen, your angels are just awesome... no wonder you love them so much....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are very sweet little angels and very special having been your Mums.

Melody said...

Your little angels are just so lovely, no wonder you treasure them especially as they were your mums.

BronwynB said...

What sweet little angels. So nice to have your Mother there with you in your gorgeous little cottage studio.