Friday, February 3, 2012

Acceptance

On of the prompts for my Book of Days is Accept.  We needed to think about where we were in our artistic journey, & accept it.  I fully accept where I am.  I may not be happy with everything that I do, but who is.  I was reading my Quilting Arts magazine & saw an ad for Create 2012.  It had a collage in a profile of a face & it hit me like a bolt of lightning.  I knew what I would do for my page.

I made a picture of my profile, printed it out on paper.  I then made a collage of my artwork, printed it out and started working.  This is my completed page for week 3. I am happy very with the way it turned out.  Oh, I also made my first tip-in.

That's the piece that flips out.  Cool!  My question to myself is, where do I go from here?  I don't know, but I do believe I will enjoy the journey.
May your dreams take you to the corner of your smiles. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Tralasong said...

Very cool! Love how you did your profile! And the tip-in!

Melody said...

No wonder you are pleased - it looks fabulous.

Debbie said...

Wow...very neat. I love it when inspiration come so strong at you. There's a delicate balance in finding our voice and acceptance. I often go off the edge. Great job.