Saturday, February 11, 2012

Faith and Wisdom

I haven't posted in a while due to the "blahs" and computer problems.  Loaded Office 10 without problems so I decided to upgrade to Windows 7.  I have spent the last 3 days trying, unsuccessfully to download 7.  Even had extra RAM added  so my system would be able to support it.  After 2 hrs on the phone with the tech this morning I am still without it, even though I have paid for it.  Lesson learned, always buy the disk.  Now I have to wait until they can send me a backup disk on Monday.

Anyway, after time on the phone this morning I decided I needed a stress relief.  I have been working on my Blue Ridge Beauty quilt.  I now have the top half together and the bottom half on my design wall.  Yea!!!   I will post pics of it later, but I did want to post a pic of my art journal page I made today. 

If I can only remember to keep my faith that all will work out and the wisdom to realize that I can't fix everything I would be better off.  So, this afternoon I am walking away from it and going inside to sit by the fire and enjoy some tea.  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

If you don't climb the mountain, you can't view the plain.

No comments: