Friday, April 27, 2012

Early Morning Quietness

It's early morning, around 4:00 and all I hear is Ricky breathing as he sleeps. Of course there's some snoring but that's okay. For some strange reason, I just woke up and can not go back to sleep,so I thought this would be a great time to update my blog and catch up on my reading. I'm working from my iPad, which I'm still learning how to use, so no pictures with this post. I like this iPad. I am able to watch my art videos whenever I want. It makes waiting at dr appointments a lot easier and I can check emails, or surf the web while watching tv. Enough about that. I think I will have a cup of yogurt and read some blogs. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Vic in NH said...

Up at four makes for a long day, so whenever I get up unholy early, I take a nice afternoon nap. Well, come to think of it, I nap almost every day. LOL!