Monday, April 16, 2012

Time, where is it?

Okay, I know that I haven't posted in awhile and I keep asking myself, where does all the time go? It seems like I have done nothing but go here, go there, stop and pick this up everyday. I don't think I have been in my studio to do anything productive in weeks. I haven't painted, I haven't worked in my art journals and I haven't worked on any of my quilts. Do you ever feel like you're spinning your wheels and going nowhere? Well, that's how I have felt lately. I guess we all have those days but do they really have to turn into weeks?

1 comment:

Vic in NH said...

Yes, we all have those "going nowhere fast" moments! Make a very quick watercolor or oil sketch on a 4"X6" card and then use it as a greeting card. Just a sunset, or a flower impression, or some distant hills. Do not spend more than one hour on it. Then photograph it and show it here.
Remember to hush that critical self talk and just let it be successful!