Monday, May 7, 2012

Goodbye my JoJo


JoJo
We lost our precious JoJo this morning.  He had been sick for some time with Cushing's disease and this weekend things got progressively worse.  I must share this story with you. 
JoJo originally belonged to our neighbor.  They had a small Yorkie that was always sick and they could not keep him any longer.  Ricky and I brought him home with us.   Well, the next morning JoJo was sitting on our front porch. 

Little Will
He wanted Will to come out and play. This went on for a while until one night JoJo did not go home. Ricky went over and talked to the neighbor and they let us have him. JoJo and Will were the best of buddies for close to 12 years.  We will miss him but we were blessed to have him as a part of our family.

 If you don't climb the mountain, you can't view the plain.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Kathleen, thank you for sharing the story of how JoJo adopted you. Thinking of you and sending a hug your way.

Melody said...

I am so sorry for your loss. It's heart breaking. Thank you so much for sharing the story of your little babies. My heart goes out to you.
Hope Rachel is better.

Vic in NH said...

Kathleen, I am so sorry for your loss! You gave JoJo the very best years of his life I am sure. When you die, he'll be waiting for you.