Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Moms Drawing

I have been talking to mom about my drawings and the other day I showed her some of them so she could give me an idea about what I'm doing wrong. She gave me a lot of tips and was very helpful and encouraging. I mentioned that we should draw together. Mom was always the artist in the family. I bought her a sketch book and pencils, left it with her and ask her to draw me a face. On Sunday, Mothers Day, I was blown away when she showed me her drawing. She may not be able to write in cursive anymore and she has trouble remembering what day it is, but she can still draw. She was so excited about what she had done. It was the best Mothers Day ever.

1 comment:

Vic in NH said...

How wonderful thatyou and your Mom can share this talent! Her work, like yours, is very good. Please have her sign and date each drawing.