Monday, May 28, 2012

New Blocks

The last few days have been quite productive for me.  Here are a few pics of what I have been up to.

 Five new blocks for the Just Takes Two quilt.  First time ever paper piecing a fan block. 

Twenty four new blocks from a pattern called Kwik kraz Too from Two Kwik Quilters and believe me they are right on the money. I worked up these blocks in a day & half.  Probably could have done them all in one day if I had started early morning.  I have enough fabric left over to work up another 12 or I may try to find extra to do another 24 in order to make it queen size.

Three new blocks for my Sylvia's Bridal Sampler quilt.  Very happy with my accomplishments.
Praying for all vetrans, service men & women today. Have a safe Memorial Day!

If you don't climb the mountain, you can't view the plain.

No comments: