Saturday, August 25, 2012

Play Day!


I finally have a free day to play and boy am I happy.  So far, I have finished my first Book of Days journal............

.....here's my last page
I added a button to the front and a beaded cord to the back for a closure.

I have already purchased my next journal that I will use for collage.  I'm on the hunt for another book to alter for my Book of Days. I saw a video where someone used a text book.  I may try and make my own with papers and waxed thread.  I have learned so much this year and I give thanks to Effy Wild at  Book of Days.  She has a wonderful website and her work is fantastic.

I will post again soon, with more pics of my art filled day.

I hope you have a wonderful day.
If you don't climb the mountain, you can't view the plain.

No comments: