Today I worked (played) on my quilting machine. I have a Homesteader from The Quilting Solution that I recently had upgraded with a stitch regulator and back handles. I loaded a scrap backing, batting, and top fabric and proceeded to learn how to use the regulator. First off, the top thread started breaking. It seemed like everything I tried, failed.
I had to call Jennifer, who is so helpful and quickly calls you back if needed. She told me to mist my thread, especially if I leave it out in the open. Well, this morning I did as she said, adjusted the bobbin a little and low and behold it worked. Here's a picture of a feather, maybe a leaf, design I tried.
If you don't climb the mountain, you can't view the plain.