Monday, November 12, 2012

Little Things!

Oh my goodness, it is definitely the "little things" that make me happy.  Friday I had a wonderful day with my daughter, Amanda.  We had a great lunch at The Cheesecake Factory.  My first time having lettuce wraps and they were great.   After soup and sandwich we split a piece of pumpkin cheesecake.  It was soooo goooood!!!!!  Then we headed off to the annual Christmas Village and strolled through 4 buildings full of vendors selling "good stuff".  The best find of the day was my new calender.


I can't believe it!  Someone took the "left-hander" into consideration for a change.  I love it and I can't wait to use it.   If you're left handed and think you would like one check out this site Andrews McMeel Publishing.  They also have a Day to Day calender available. 

I had a great time and loved finding the little things that made me happy.  May you find your little things today.  Have a great one.

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you sow.

No comments: