Thursday, January 10, 2013

Celebrating the New Year

For several years now Ricky and I have several friends over for a New Years dinner.  We serve prime rib, baked potatoes, black-eyed peas and other dishes.  We bring in 2 tables and everyone sets down together and we always have a wonderful time.


Well, we have several dogs, but 2 are good size so we put them in my studio before everyone started showing up.  That way they wouldn't jump on cars or people.  Later that evening I went out to check on them and this is what I found.


A whole case of napkins broken apart and tossed around my studio.  The first thing I thought of was Hansel and Greta leaving the bread trail in order to get back home.  I have that story right, don't I?


Anyway, this is how my New Year started.  When I finally had time to get in my studio I decided to really do a total clean.  Out with the old and in with the new.  Hope your New Year was a good one.
If you don't climb the mountain, you can't view the plain.

1 comment:

Kindred Quilts said...

Thanks for the giggle... looks like those two dogs had a great New Years Eve party of their own!