Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Studio Cleaning

I am so done with my studio right now.  Sometimes I get to the point that I don't want to even open the door.  I know this is crazy because I am so thankful that I have a separate place but it just doesn't say "come in and let's play".  So, it's time for a change.  I need color and lots of it!  Here is a photo I found on the allsorts website.  I love the colors plus, she has a great site.


Most of my furniture is white which is great.  I don't have a hutch like that but I do have baskets on the wall holding my fabric.


I'm leaning toward a teal color or maybe 2 or 3 complimentary colors.  What colors are in your creative space?  I would love to have suggestions.

"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring." Lorrin Lee

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to do! I'm horrible with color but I know you'll find the right one!