Saturday, June 1, 2013

Quilt Survey

I read on Dragon Threads blog the other day about a quilt survey.  Normally I don't fool with surveys but this time I decided to do it.  It didn't take that long and at the end I was directed to The Quilt Show where I was able to watch some of the shows for free. 

I don't know how I have missed out on this website for so long.  I found the shows very well put together and quite interesting.  I watch them on my Ipad with my ear plugs while Ricky watches TV.  I could not help myself but I had to sign up as a member.

The main reason was to get to watch Sharon Shamber videos that are available through June.  I love her machine quilting and I'm always amazed at the ability she has to handle her long arm as well as her domestic machine. 

If you are a member of her network please let me know.  I am very interested in joining her network, I would like to know what you think about her style of teaching.


"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring." Lorrin Lee

No comments: