Thursday, June 20, 2013

Surfing and Squirrels

I have just spent the morning surfing the blogs I read.  I didn't want to get into a lot this morning so I took the time to catch up on some reading while Scruffy took a nap.


All at once I saw the bluebirds diving at the yard.  I looked out the window and found this little guy under the tree.  He's either trying to get the suet or he was trying to get the mealy worms I put out for the birds this morning.



He wasn't to bothered about my being at the door.  I opened it up to let Scruffy out, thinking a chase would commence but that didn't happen.

Scruffy just walked out and laid on the walkway.   The squirrel scampered up one of the pecan trees.  I hope he makes it back to his safe place so our bigger dogs can't get him.  May you have sunshine in your day.

"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring." Lorrin Lee

2 comments:

Melody said...

Such a lovely post. Wish we had squirrels here

Jackie said...

Birds can be pretty aggressive dive bombers! I hope the squirrel made it to safety.