Monday, July 8, 2013

Coolin' Off

It has been in the 90's here lately, which is better than other areas of the country but worse than some.  You never know what our dogs, Tipper and Charlie, are going to do.  A few weeks back I caught them in Ricky's truck.

I was doing some yard work or something and the next thing I see are the dogs in the truck.  It's like they're saying come on, let's go for a ride.  They sat there for the longest time, just waiting.

Then on a walk to the barn they headed out to the pond. 

This was one of many trips to the pond they made that day.  I have to be very careful when I open the door to let them in.  They could be soaking wet, run in the house and head straight for the couch.  Then off the couch and through the house all the time I'm trying to get them out the door.  It's like a game they play with me when they do that.  God love em', it is funny after I think about it.


"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring." Lorrin Lee

No comments: