Monday, September 30, 2013

Play Time

Saturday I decided to have some play time with my art supplies and came up with this.


  I pulled out an 8 x 8 canvas and started using acrylic paint to cover it.  Then I used some stencils, more paint, drywall tape, washi tape and watercolor.  I tried a photo transfer but that didn't work so I just added another photo of Amanda's dog Tucker.  Finished the edges with more washi tape and trimmed around the sides with ribbon.

Tucker loves playing with tennis balls and I this was a photo taken when he had just received a new package.  He always has a ball with him and will take his foot and slap it your way for you to kick it back to him.  He's a big lovable baby and a great guard dog for Amanda.

1 comment:

desertskyquilts said...

That's interesting! At first, I thought it was an amazing scrapbook page, but it's an amazing wall piece!