Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dear Jane Blocks

I have been trying to get my Dear Jane quilt blocks organized.  So that's what I have been working on lately.  These are some that I haven't posted about before.

Pinwheel Gone Awry

Uncle Homer

Peek-a-boo

Farm Fields

Ralph and Nelda's Wedding

Pete's Paintbox

Dogwood Days
These little blocks are 4.5" square.  I have joined an online group that gives a challenge to complete one a week.  Dogwood Days was this weeks challenge.  I have now completed 21 with about 200 to go.  At that rate it will be another 4, probably 5 years.  But what's time when you're having fun?

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Your DJ blocks are wonderful!!

NancyL said...

I recently discover the Dear Jane Quilt! Been thinking about starting one.
It would be very different from what I normally sew.
A true challenge. What group do you work with? How did you decide the colors to use?
There is so many beautiful possibilities!

Nancy Lannom
buttonsandstitching.com

I am following now.