Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Finds

Yesterday while I was reading a blog This is who I am that I follow I noticed a button she had on her sidebar, Grow Your Blog.  I clicked on it, which lead me to 2 Bags Full, a beautiful blog with lots of interesting topics.  I signed up for the 2014 Grow Your Blog list as one of my, do something new for the new year.  While reading through her post I was lead to this blog My Desert Cottage which is also overflowing with interesting ideas.  More than I could read about at the time.

I did find a free tips and tutorials tab and checked that out.  I was able to make minor adjustments on my blog with her information.  I then noticed that she has published a book Building Beautiful Blogs which I definitely will purchase.  I guess what I'm getting at is that you never know what you will find if you would just take the time to read someones blog post.

Thanks go out to Terri, Vicki and Karen for writing and sharing as well as all the other bloggers out there.  I sometimes fail to comment on what you say but you never know how much you inspire others.  Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

barbara woods said...

i went over and signed up to, thanks