Monday, October 14, 2013

Unique Find!

Last week I had a wonderful day with my daughter Amanda.  We went to Springfield for an Arts and Craft show in the park.  I guess there were about 50 booths set up with all kinds of items.  There were paintings, pottery, lots of beaded jewelry, glassware, woodwork, homemade soaps and candles and even items made from plastic spoons.  I stopped at one place and found the most unique wood carved ink pens. One even had a tip on one end that you could use on your Ipad.  But I just had to have this!

 A seam ripper!  Not just your ordinary plastic seam ripper either.

It has a small ripper on one end and a larger one on the other end. I loved the way the wood looks.  It reminds me of Peacock feathers.  Don't ask me why, it just does.  It's nice, easy to hold and great to look at.  A piece of art in itself.  I did take his business card and will probably get that ink pen later on.  What's your latest unique find?  I would love to hear about it.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I don't think I've ever seen a prettier seam ripper! I hope you never have to use it!

Sue Niven said...

Your seam ripper is Divine!

Kim Andrews said...

I would love info about that seam ripper. It is a piece of art!