Monday, October 20, 2014

Better Service

I am still learning about my new laptop but I have realized that I can now get service all the way out at our barn.  That's because we purchased a new router for the house.  I now have a new wireless mouse, I'm still the old fashion one that likes that more that touch screen.  Now I'm working on getting the hang of adding pictures and sizing correctly.  Here are a couple of shots made with my phone, but sent to my email.
 I have made a lounge area in my studio.  I think I will enjoy using this space when I'm looking at quilt or art books and writing in my journals.

This is a table my daughter had that I thought would be great for an art table. It has extensions on each side that I have pulled out for extra space.  I'm thinking of adding a shelf above it so I can put my laptop on it while watching videos.  Today I was just playing with the computer so it all looks pretty neat.  Usually it's a mess with paints, papers and sprays.

No comments: