Monday, October 27, 2014

Part 2 from 2009

Really, it's from 2009.  I have several quilts that I'm working on and one is a mystery quilt of Bonnie Hunter's called Double Delight.  I finally finished part 2 today!

 I have told myself that I needed to start working on the projects that I have already started before I get caught up in another new one.  Even though I did print out the material list for Bonnie's new mystery, I know that I won't ever work on it this year.  I do feel good that I have finished this step.

I also finished all the blocks from a block of the month video on Craftsy.com.  I did purchase the fabric for this one, but I couldn't help it.  I just fell in love with the colors.

I love batiks and I guess if I could spend lots of money on fabric it would be for colorful batiks.  They just make me happy.

I will pick another project to work on tomorrow and will be posting about that later on.  Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I've got cross stitches going back that far too.