Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Long Time.....

It has really been a long time since I have done anything with this blog.  So much has happened in the last year that committing to blog posts were the last thing on my mind.

I am slowly trying to get it cleaned and updated with current paintings, etc.

I have decided to stream line the work I will do in the coming year which I think will give me time to get this blog back up and running smoothly.

I am still working in oils, still working on quilts even though I have only finished one this year, and still working in my mixed media journals.

I plan on more paintings and a one year study of art journal work, called Life Book 2016.  I have several quilts to finish or work on and I plan to do some more modern types this coming year.

Does this sound like stream lining?  Anyway, in my mind it does.  So I want to wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I hope to be in touch with you as the New Year begins.  Take Care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely to read your post and catch up on your year. Merry Christmas to you and your family too. Enjoy your study and art x

Jackie said...

Good to see a post from you!

I think it's good to think ahead to the new year. I know I've been thinking about it too and while I don't have resolutions I do hope that I'll make progress toward meeting those unofficial goals.