Monday, December 28, 2015

Closing Out the Year

As this year draws to a close, I want to wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year for 2016.  I don't make resolutions, I learned a long time ago that I did not keep my agreement, but some do and I hope for them a year full of achievements and accomplishments.

I stepped out of my box this year and made some great strides in my art.  Some I was happy with and some not so much, but that is the way we learn and progress.  We keep trying.  My last accomplishment for 2015 was this painting that became our Christmas card.  It seemed like it just fell into place and was created in less than 3 days.  I pray that all will be safe and sound through the coming year and life will treat you kind.  May God Bless you and fill your heart with Joy.




No comments: