Thursday, June 16, 2016

I'm Still Here

Well, I have spent most of today trying to sort out all of my photos from my laptop, Ipad and phone.  I'm not that high tech on such things and every time I think I know what I am doing, they change something.  
Anyway, I have completed 1 quilt since I last posted.  With luck I will find the picture and post it for you.
I do have my Irish Chain quilt top finished but I don't have a picture of that one.

I have been doing a lot of Bible Art Journaling this year.  I find comfort in reading the scriptures and then creating art to go with it.  Here is an example.
I purchased a special bible for journaling so I can keep my study bible just for my notes.

Of course, I had to give the color books a try and I won't say I am hooked, but it is relaxing to do at night.
That's all for now.  Once I can get everything straightened out I will add another post and let you know what else I have been doing.

One question, I would like to know the best way to read the blogs that I follow.  I have heard of blogroll and feedly, but I'm not sure which is better.  Please let me know what you use to keep up with your blogs.  Thanks a bunch.  Have a great day.  Bye for now.

No comments: